Thursday, June 3, 2010

June: Activity Month

Starting to spend money again but not afraid to spend it. For the last few months, I've been scared to spend the money I earn in fear of not being able to save.
Booked myself for dinner with some friends tonight and tomorrow night in addition to Rock Climbing on Saturday with my sissy poo.

I want to get hair extensions but that would mean $$$$ again but right now can't I do what I want to do? I have put away an amount of last month's salary into the bank already so yeah....><

Things I want to do this month.

-Watch Sex and the City 2.
-Watch Iron man 2.
-Watch Prince of Persia.
-Get hair extensions.
-Rock climbing session.
-Meet up more with my friends.
-Do a beach trip to Pranburi to chill.
-Karaoke.
-Les D'z sleepover and facial night.

I just need a month full of activities, hopefully to exhaust me so I can fall asleep on my bed and not think too much.

No comments:

Post a Comment