Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Zip, Zapp...Pimples Be Gone!


After what seemed like forever, my miracle pimple medicine finally appeared on my table this morning to my joy and excitement. I was looking forward to today, I told my sister earlier on because my miracle worker has finally arrived from Hong Kong. Living 2 days without it has been a pain to my face and I don't think I can take anymore as the weather substantially got hotter after the lovely cool breeze during the last two weeks. But hot humid weather makes me sweat (like crazy), makes my face really oily and icky and breaks out easily especially when it's nearly that time of the month. So it was like Christmas morning when I found my Annasalbe Ace Cream all laid out for me (and it doesn't even have to be wrapped!)

This miracle pimple cream has been a part of my daily routine and it works wonders. It dries pimple without irritating the skin as most pimple medicine does with all the "acidic" ingredients. In addition to this cream, I also have the Benvoxyl Cream and Eryacne Gel at home (to use during different weather changes). The Benvoxyl Cream is not as dry as the Eryacne Gel (because it's a cream) on application but it tends to dry my face out more and makes it peel after using for a while. The Gel is good to use as a coating over the face especially on black/white head because it acts like a shield (well for me anyways). These two, however, cannot compare to the Annasalbe Ace Cream (Japanese Pimple medicine) because it does the job quicker with less irritation.

So this is how I incorporate it into my daily routine.
Morning Ritual:
  • Facial Wash: Acne Aid Gentle Cleanser
  • Exfoliator: (when needed) Everish Facial Exfoliator
  • Toner: L'Occitane Immortelle Brightening Toner
  • Eye Cream: Lancome Renergie Morpholift Eye Cream
  • Pimple Medication: Annasalbe Ace Cream
  • Moisturizer: Vichy Normaderm Anti-Imperfection Hydrating Car
  • (Apply make-up if I have to go out)

Night Time Ritual:

  • Make-Up Remover: Vichy Normaderm Gentle Cleansing Gel &
  • Eye/Lip Makeup Remover: L'oreal Waterproof Makeup Remover
  • Facial Wash: Acne Aid Gentle Cleanser
  • Exfoliator: (if needed) Everish Facial Exfoliator
  • Toner: L'Occitane Immortelle Brightening Toner
  • Eye Cream: Lancome Renergie Morpholift Eye Cream
  • Pimple Medication: Annasalbe Ace Cream
  • Moisturizer: Vichy Normaderm Nuit
  • Extra Pimple Medication: (in hot humid weather): EryAcne Gel

It seems like a lot of products but I did try to go with the minimum before but my face would end up in really bad shape. I have acne prone skin, it breaks out in every occasion in addition to the scarring and uneven color patches on my skin due to the acne.

I've started taking a sachet of "Marine Collagen Powder" everyday mixed with my fruit juice to enhance the natural collagen production for my scars. It's been around 20 days so I will see the end result in a week or so. To help with my skin condition, I've been on the pill for nearly two months now and I can clearly see that it has help with my breakouts. I don't get as much breakout on a daily basis anymore and it helps with the breakouts I get before that time of the month. Another vitamin supplement I started taking at the same time as the collagen is Detox Natural Supplement from Boots to help detoxify my liver (from overpartying in Dec.)

Well, hopefully The DQ will be spotless this year.

-much Love.

No comments:

Post a Comment