Saturday, April 11, 2009

I Owe You No More.

You've always wanted your own life,
You've always wanted your freedom
The regrets of your mistakes.
Haunts you today.
You don't know me.
You don't know us.

You've always wondered
About your other life
The chance to the life you want.
Without me,
Without us.

You've made your decision in the past,
You gambled on freedom,
Don't want any commitment.
You left me,
You left us.

And now the final straw
To end all attachments
Our recklessness
Our emotions , disrespect
All the excuses you can use
To cut the last string loose.

Birth certificates, Old photos.
Left in a bag on our doorstep.
The last proof of any attachment.
Snipped with a blade.
We're no longer connected.
I give you your life back.
I give you your freedom.

We owe you no more.

No comments:

Post a Comment