Wednesday, February 11, 2009

I Want my Huge Lips, Skinny Hips...


Want to look gorgeous and at the same time, trim some of those fat around your waist and thighs? Well girls, here's the solution to our problem!

We introduce the Huge Lips, Skinny Hips Lip Plumper which will beautify and plump up those lips of yours (oh so Jolie) and help you curb your appetite at the same time. It's supposed to contain extracts of this suppressant that tricks your brain into thinking you already ate.

I don't know how effective it would be in helping to control your appetite. I believe the only way to stay healthy and in shape is to watch what you eat (healthy diet) and exercise. But I won't have to worry about that because I have a problem with gaining weight. Us girls could always do with another lipgloss with a cute and playful packaging. The appetite control would just be a plus. This lip plumper comes in six cute names and colors: Red Sole Worship, Kate Kitty, Poledancer, Lychee Martini, Love Your Thighs, No Panty Lines.

Read more about it here!

Spotted The DQ all Glossed up for V-Day!
-much Love.

No comments:

Post a Comment